STRATEGIES FOR EUROPE'S DIGITAL CULTURAL HERITAGE (DCH)
ViMMPlus builds on the results of the Virtual Multimodal Museum (ViMM) ve Coordination and Support Action (CSA), funded under the EU Horizon 2020 programme, bringing together Europe and the world’s leading public and private sector organisations working on DCH, supporting high quality policy development, decision making, competence building and the use of technical advances.
Our ongoing work includes:
- This interactive Platform which:
- enables focused contributions and discussion by everyone interested in DCH
- Provides access to innovations, cases of excellence and decision-support tools
- Dissemination through key events and social media
- Promotion of coordination of strategic cooperation among key pan- European and international Cultural Heritage organisations
List of consortium partners:
- CYPRUS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Cyprus – Coordinator
- FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY HELLAS Greece
- 7REASONS MEDIEN GMBH Austria
- UNIVERSITE DE GENEVE Switzerland
- STIFTUNG PREUSSISCHER KULTURBESITZ Germany
- UNIVERSIDAD POMPEU FABRA Spain
- KIBLA ASSOCIATION FOR CULTURE AND EDUCATION Slovenia
Join us as a member of the ViMM community of experts and stakeholders.
You can contribute to this Platform by:
- Registering on the site, through a simple procedure which enables you to login.
- Posting news, events, examples of best practice, innovation and uses of technology to the Platform and commenting on posts.
You can also follow us and contribute via social media.