The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
15. International Conference on Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Architectural Conservation, Engineering and Cultural Heritage. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- A Case Study of Mobile Game Based Learning Design for Gender Responsive STEM Education
Raluca Ionela Maxim
- Design, Simulation, and Implementation of a Digital Pulse Oxygen Saturation Measurement System Using the Arduino Microcontroller
Muhibul Haque Bhuyan, Md. Refat Sarder
- Improvement of Contractor’s Competitiveness through Sustainable Construction Practices in UAE
Sareh Rajabi, Taha Anjamrooz, Salwa Bheiry
- Knitting Stitches’ Manipulation for Catenary Textile Structures
- Virtual Reality Design Platform to Easily Create Virtual Reality Experiences
J. Casteleiro- Pitrez
- Analyzing the Effect of Materials’ Selection on Energy Saving and Carbon Footprint: A Case Study Simulation of Concrete Structure Building
M. Kouhirostamkolaei, M. Kouhirostami, M. Sam, J. Woo, A. T. Asutosh, J. Li, C. Kibert
- Identifying Project Delay Factors in the Australian Construction Industry
Syed Sohaib Bin Hasib, Hiyam Al-Kilidar
- Guidelines for Developing, Supervising, Assessing and Evaluating Capstone Design Project of BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Program
Muhibul Haque Bhuyan
- Effective Leadership in the Engineering, Technology, and Construction Industry
David W. Farler, Perry Haan
- Mnemotopic Perspectives: Communication Design as Stabilizer for the Memory of Places
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Unpaved Road: Literature Study and Design Example
D. Jayalakshmi, S. Bhosale
- Lateral-Torsional Buckling of Steel Girder Systems Braced by Solid Web Crossbeams
Ruoyang Tang, Jianguo Nie
- A Game-Based Product Modelling Environment for Non-Engineer
Guolong Zhong, Venkatesh Chennam Vijay, Ilias Oraifige
- Re-interpreting Ruskin with Respect to the Wall
Anjali Sadanand, R. V. Nagarajan
- Challenges and Opportunities of E-Procurement in the Construction Industry
Mansur Hamma-adama, Abdul-Basit Sa’eed Ahmad