We are excited to announce that the EVA London 2018 conference will take place from Tuesday 10th July – Thursday 12th July 2018. In addition, there will be a Pre-Conference Symposium on Monday 9th July 2018 and a further event on Friday 13th July 2018, to be announced in the coming weeks. We will once again bring together artists, designers, researchers, technologists from all over the world, to discuss electronic visualisation technologies in art, design, music, dance, theatre, the sciences and more. EVA London 2018 will be held at the British Computing Society offices, a central London venue near Covent Garden.
The Call for Papers went out on October 25 2017. For more information please see our guidance on proposing for EVA London 2018.
EVA London’s Conference themes include the use of new and emerging technologies in the following areas (to be broadly interpreted):
- Digital Art
- Data, Scientific and Creative Visualisation
- Digitally Enhanced Reality and Everyware
- 2D and 3D Imaging, Display and Printing
- Mobile Applications
- Museums and Collections
- Music, Performing arts, and Technologies
- Open Source and Technologies
- Preservation of Digital Visual Culture
- Virtual Cultural Heritage
For more information click here