This workshop will explore how digital content for the archaeological and architectural heritage is being made available to users of Europeana. Speakers will present case studies, methods, practices, the challenges that they faced and their results. One of the aims of the workshop is to bring together cultural heritage professionals, scholars, specialists and students to share experiences and to discuss possible future developments.
The programme includes papers on:
- Case studies on modeling buildings information and 3D documentation
- Approaches to linked data for archaeology and architecture
- Projects exploring the potential of Europeana to connect digital heritage and develop new understanding of the Nile, Pompeii, Byzantine archaeology and the Art Nouveau of the Danube region.
- Linking local people and scientists to develop new understanding of archaeology finds
- 15 Dec 2017 Call for contributions and registration opens
- 15 March 2018 Call for contributions closes
- 10 June 2018 Registration closes
- 20 June 2018 Workshop
Please register for “Archaeology and Architecture in Europeana” workshop using EventBrite at: Eventbrite registration page
More info here