Keynote speakers include:
Barbara Ryan – GEO
Rosemarie Leone – ESA
Vincent Ambrosia – NASA
Stephano La Terra Bella – Copernicus
- Copernicus Information and Training Session
- Research, Educational and Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Earth Observation: Interactive Networking and Collaboration – EXCELSIOR Workshop
- Cultural Heritage Workshop – PROTHEGO National Event
- Information Extraction from Laser Scanning Data Workshop (organized with the ISPRS WG III/5)
- Earth Observation for the Coastal and Marine Environment (organized with SEO-DWARF)
- ATHENA Workshop on Geo Information Systems (GIS)
We look forward to seeing you in Paphos, the European Capital of Culture 2017!!!
- Date for abstract submission: 10 February, 2018
- Notification of authors for abstract acceptance: 15 February, 2018
- Submission due date for full papers: 25 March, 2018
The conference proceedings of the RSCy2018 will be published by SPIE after peer review and acceptance. The accepted papers published by SPIE will also be submitted to SCOPUS for indexing.
Selected papers of the RSCy 2018 will be published by several international journals.
More information here