Working Group 7.2, Training, Learning and Dissemination
Scope and Objectives
The content of both these topics is closely intertwined, as content creators, being able to update the platform, can then also disseminate it responsively. The results of Thematic Areas 2 & 6 will be intensely connected to this working group.
A collection of good practice examples published at the ViMM-platform will be the result of this work as will also be a list of recommendations for creators of Virtual Museums, which again is published on the ViMM-platform.
- Strategy for the collaboration of selected partners
- Defining and creating a widespread awareness among practitioners
- Disseminate the VIMMs knowledge to the creative industries
- Strategy for the collaboration of selected partners and members to create conditions for a strong political and social impact.
- Defining and creating a widespread awareness, understanding and support among practitioners, policy makers and stakeholders in relation to the development and goals of VMs as well as their implementation and accessibility across Europe.
- Disseminate the VIMMs knowledge to the creative industries allowing them to optimize workflows and creating new networks of specialists which will contribute to the growth, creation of new products and investment areas within the VM market.
Working Group members:
Florian Prix, CAT-X Conceptual Art Technologies
Wolfgang Sovis, University of Economics, Vienna
Ursula Artner -Rauch, Fossilienwelt Stetten
Iris Ott, NHM Vienna
Isabelle Blanc, TOIKOI