WG2.2 has the following scope and objectives:
- to find out what the medium characteristics of VR are
- to discover what stories can be told using VR
- to recognise how these stories remain connected to the real world
To achieve this, the representing stakeholders will create and asses (items on) a list concerning five topics. These are:
- media (what media support the VR experience?)
- interactivity (how can content connect to the user?)
- storytelling (how do we connect content to each other and the general message?)
- the real world (how does content connect to (objects in) the real world?
- media characteristics (how can we define VR as a medium?)
For each topic, a Skype call will be organised and held, where each representing stakeholder will present a top 3 of best practices /and/orstate of the art examples of the themes. During the meeting, these examples will be analysed and discussed by the WG members. What are pro’s or cons to use this?
The outcome of the work will include a vast list of best practices and state of the art examples of content used in CH VR/AR. It will include an analysis of said content too.
Working Group members:
Vincent de Kooning