WG2.1 has the following scope and objectives:
- to create an overview of available tools and technologies surrounding VR/AR that are, can or should be used by CH.
- to create an overview of tools and technologies that are required by CH to create VR/AR.
To achieve this, the representing stakeholders will create and asses (items on) a list concerning five topics. These are:
- design (interaction design, graphic design)
- user experience
- tools (heritage tools that give access to VR/AR)
- user interaction (social media, community building, etc)
- technologies (software programming languages, hardware, etc)
For each topic, a Skype call will be organised and held, where each representing stakeholder will present a top 3 of best practices and/or state of the art examples. During the meeting, these examples will be analysed and discussed by the WG members. What are pro’s or cons to use the specific methods/tools/products?
The outcome of this work will include a vast list of best practices and state of the art examples of design, user experience, tools, user interaction and technologies used in CH VR/AR. It will include an analysis of said practices and examples too.
Working Group members:
Dick van Dijk – CHAIR
Els de Rooy