Scope and Objectives
This working group will collect best-practice examples from different fields of automatic information extraction. These examples will be relevant to virtual cultural heritage like text-mining, image pattern recognition (interpretation) etc., but especially of UAV supported information capturing.
WG experts will identify and collect examples of mechanisms of automatic information extraction. Initially, these examples will be shared and discussed internally.
The WG will define a structure for the description of examples of automatic information extraction relevant for virtual cultural heritage. These structures will be discussed and adjusted by the WG experts (if necessary).
- Provide a list of examples of automatic information extraction.
- Describe a structure of the description of the examples.
A list of best-practice examples of automatic information extractions. Stakeholders are invited to discuss and comment on this list.
Working Group members:
- Richard Light, Richard Light Consultancy, UK
- Frederik Temmermans, etrovub, Belgium
- Marco Rendina, Greece
- Marko Grobelnik, IJS, Slovenia
- Felix Sasaki, DFKI, Germany
- Imke Kaufmann, SMB-PK, Germany
- Stefan Rohde-Enslin, SMB-PK, Germany
- Arlene Peukert, SMB-PK, Germany